Fishbein Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dental implants offer a tooth replacement solution that is permanent as well as natural in look, feel, and function. They can replace a single tooth or an entire arch of teeth. Many patients are pleased to find out that they are a good candidate for a dental implant.
A dental implant is revolutionary because it replaces the entire tooth — including its root! There are three parts to a dental implant: the post, the abutment, and the crown. The dental implant post, made of medical-grade titanium, is surgically implanted into the jaw bone and will act as the root for the replacement tooth. Through a process called osseointegration, this post will fuse with the jaw bone and is responsible for the dental implant’s strong, secure, and permanent foundation. The crown is a custom-made prosthesis designed to blend in with the surrounding teeth for the most natural look possible. It sits on top of the dental implant post and is the visible part of the implant. Finally, the abutment piece is what connects the dental implant post to the crown. A single dental implant truly is a complete tooth replacement solution.
Dr. Gary Fishbein designs customized tooth replacement treatment plans to create the best possible outcome for every patient. If you are considering a single dental implant, multiple implants, full-arch restoration, or another tooth replacement solution, we will work with you to create the treatment plan that is right for you.
What Are The Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Permanent and secure replacement. Through a process called osseointegration, this post will fuse with the jaw bone and is responsible for the dental implant’s strong, secure, and permanent foundation. With the right care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Discreet results. The crown is the visible part of the implants and is a custom made prosthesis designed to blend in with the surrounding teeth for the most natural look possible.
- Enhanced quality of life. Traditional tooth replacement options can make it difficult or impossible to eat certain foods. Dental implant patients are able to enjoy the food they love without the worry of the implant slipping or falling out. Patients can also enjoy speaking and smiling with confidence again.
- Preserved bone health. Dental implants are considered a complete tooth replacement because they also replace the tooth’s root, the part of the tooth responsible for preserving jaw bone health.
- Versatile. Whether you are missing a single tooth, multiple teeth, or even an entire arch of teeth, dental implants offer several solutions to tooth loss.
- Most patients are dental implant candidates. Chances are good that if you are healthy enough to undergo a minor oral surgery procedure, such as a tooth extraction, you are healthy enough to receive a dental implant.
Dr. Fishbein is an experienced oral and maxillofacial surgeon and is an expert when it comes to dental implant placement. If you are considering dental implants, we encourage you to contact our office and schedule a consultation. Dr. Fishbein will provide a complete oral evaluation and work with you to design a treatment plan that works for you.
Recently Recorded Videos
Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget conse ctetur sed convallis tellus curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta.